Wednesday 21 January 2009

Third And Final Production Bible And Presentation Completed

I have finally finished the third and final production bible and the presentation which will be for Friday the 23rd of January 2009 at 10am. The hand in date for the three production bibles is also on the 23rd. I am hoping that I will get feedback on my production bibles as I have never done one before this assignment. There will be areas that I need to improve on and I would like to know which areas so that when I start my fourth production bible that will accompany my final film, it will be really good. It will be the production bible that I will show a future employer along with my final film. I enjoyed this semester and I learned so much. I am looking forward to the new semester and starting on a new project especially the Maya course. More than anything I would like to know what areas of my production bibles need improvement.

No comments: