Monday 22 December 2008

Taxonomies Final

I am finishing up with my taxonomies project and I am happy with my choice. Taxonomies is a classification of things into groups based on similarities of structure or origin etc. Basically another word for list or category. So my idea for my taxonomies project was to do "Things to love and hate" and I chose it to be about fruit. I don't like all kinds of fruit and since they are all very similar in structure and origin I thought that would be a great idea. I need to add audio to it so I am probably going to make my own soundtrack to it using my casio and other musical equipment I have at home. It's been a fun project to make and I look forward to seeing the final result. I have been creating and animating it in Flash which is why it's taking so long to finish, but the effects will be worth it.

No comments: